Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Love Bug!

Happy Valentine's Day!
I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful day (I did but I am super beat so I'm off to bed!).
I ate W.A.Y. too much chocolate in one day and I think now I am feeling it.  That chocolate high wore off about an hour ago!

Here's our cute little card that we made to take home to our families.

*You've caught the LOVE bug! Ahh-choo!*
(Sorry if you can't read the poem!  You can e-mail me if you would like a copy.  The idea for this craft is from a friend of mine.)

I promise to be back later this week with a post about our nutrition unit.

7 comments:

  1. Cute card ya made for the families!! I tried not to eat a lot of chocolate today. Hopefully the kiddos will come in calm tomorrow!!
    Robynn
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love a copy of your love bug poem or saying.
    Terry
    THYordan@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could you please send me the poem?
      dbarnum86@gmail.com

      Delete
  3. Those are soooo precious! Would love a copy of your poem! :)
    Cheryl
    cener(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
    Crayons and Curls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could you please send me the poem?
      dbarnum86@gmail.com

      Delete
  4. Could you please send me the poem?
    dbarnum86@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete